31/10/2010

One Reason People Drink Alcohol

She spread herself over and around him, trying to maximize their contact, feeling big enough to cover him entirely, pressing her face into his head.

"Patty."

"Mm."

"If you're sleeping, you need to wake up."

"No, I'm asleep . . . I'm sleeping. Don't wake me up."

His penis was struggling to escape his shorts. She rubbed her belly against it.

"I'm sorry," he said, squirming beneath her. "You have to wake up."

"No, don't wake me up. Just fuck me."

"Oh, Jesus." He tried to get away from her, but she followed him amoebically. He grabbed her wrists to keep her at bay. "People who aren't conscious: believe it or not, I draw the line there."

"Mm," she said, unbuttoning her pajamas. "We're both asleep. We're both having really great dreams."

Jonathan Franzen, Freedom, Chapter "Free Markets Foster Competition"; p. 167

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments at posts older than 14 days will only be published after preapproval.